Friday, February 5, 2010

Some Crazy Shit Just Happened To Me

So I'm on my period right,
and I kept drinking water.
I had to pee REALLY REALLY badly.
I went to go pee, I'm chilling on the toilet...
I wipe right, and lifted the tissue up
'cause I like to examine.. 
(Thats how you know if anything is ever wrong with you)
So yeah, I'm getting ready to examine 
and while I lifted the tissue up, a 
long,
gooey,
bloody
string of uterus lining(?) or whatever
that gooey shit is
stretched up with the paper!
Dangling in the air and shit
like a long string of drool...
I'm like EWWWW! 
But thats not it! 
I tried to put the tissue into the toilet bowl
without getting anything on the toilet seat
and I did but then I looked down
and I had a LONG,
Gooey,
Bloody string 
of gooeyness on my thigh..
I was like OMFG! WHAT THE FUCK! 
EGFFWIEJWEOR 
RFHEDHGWEORTTWRFHWERHWER
FUCKING GROSSS!!!!!!!!! 
Anyway, the end.
That shit is crazy right? Nasty too.
I hate periods.
I should have took a picture of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment