Thursday, February 11, 2010

Written - Sidekick Notes Series - 2


Please don't judge me when you read this one.


"You're all right
You're not okay
Please put that gun away
No take it out lets play
This isn't a game
You're being lame
Please don't do this
Yes please do it!
This isn't funny
its hilarious honey
Do you want to die?
Hell yea you do don't lie!
Think this through
You know this is what you want to do
But this isn't the way
Oh shut the fuck up & stop being gay
So you're going out like a sucker?
Its the most exciting way you fucker
Ooooh you are not well!!
No, really can you really tell?
But think about your wife!
I fucking hate that bitch guess I'm ending my life"



-- ME, DUH


ahh Fuck it judge me I don't care lol.
I thought this was funny when I wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment