Thursday, February 11, 2010

Written - Sidekick Notes Series - 4

"How could someone make a mistake so critical? A "mistake" that could damage ONE so horribly?How could someone do such a selfish act, without thinking? A "mistake" you label it as... an "accident" you call it...When you know well enough that one cannot commit such an "act" without thinking...without having ONE sane thought...So an "accident" is what you wanted ONE to BELIEVE it was..And ONE placed you on a HIGH pedestal and BELIEVED that it truly was an "accident". ..only to later realize that such acts are not "accidents"..Acts like these are vicious..Monstrous..*sigh; and you the almighty, selfish one..The MAN that you ARE did NOT realize that the heinous act that you committed corrupted and damaged..ONE...so, you told them to "get over it". Over it, you want? Over it shall be your testicles, along with your penis, and your eyeballs, mailed to your mother."
--Me, DUH





It might be confusing, but
I know why I wrote it
and what I was talking about
and I know I wrote this one 
based on what I was feeling
I won't elaborate
But I think it might be a bit over dramatic...
but LMFAO at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog...Im following you now...
    Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete